Wednesday, July 25, 2012

'One for One'

Black Suede Desert Wedges
Red Glitters
If you've owned them, you love them! Comfy, cute, super versatile, and they're helping children in need... what's not to love?!?! TOMS has released their fall collection http://www.toms.ca/. The wedges are defintely on my 'to buy' list. I already own two pairs of classics; a plain canvas pair, which I am still brainstorming how to design, and a pair of silver glitters. As much as I love my silver glitters for the fact that I can wear them with almost anything, I distinctly remember thinking "o but imagine them in red, like ruby slippers..." and here they are! So magical!!


Silver Glitters on the motel room floor

1 comment:

  1. loving the blog, the glittery toms are so pretty! maybe you could check out ours?xo

    www.smallpursebigwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete